mDR Limited ("mDR") is an established after-market service provider for mobile phones and various consumer electronics products. mDR was incorporated in Singapore on 21 October 2000, and listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited ("SGX-ST") on 14 March 2003.
In Singapore, the mDR Group of companies operates one of the largest network of telecommunications retail stores (including franchised stores), offering M1 and Singtel products and services, such as mobile, fixed and wireless broadband. The Group's wholly-owned subsidiary Pixio Sdn. Bhd., is a key player in the digital inkjet printing for Point-Of-Sale and Out-Of-Home advertising solutions market in Malaysia.
mDR Group's businesses include:
- Authorised distributor of mobile devices and accessories for brands like Huawei, LG, Nokia, Oppo, Samsung and Sony;
- Key partner of telecommunications service providers, M1 and Singtel, through retail distribution networks under HandphoneShop and 3 Mobile respectively;
- Distribution of Singtel prepaid cards and services in Singapore;
- Partner of Samsung branded retail concept stores in Singapore;
- Owner of HandPhoneShop.com, an e-commerce portal that offers the latest mobile devices, gadgets, and accessories;
- Provider of after-market services to end consumers for Samsung and Sony for equipment repairs and technical services in Singapore;
- Provision of digital inkjet printing for Point-Of-Sale and Out-Of Home advertising solutions in Malaysia.