mDR Limited ("mDR") is an established after-market service provider for mobile phones and various consumer electronics products. mDR was incorporated in Singapore on 21 October 2000, and listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (“SGX-ST”) on 14 March 2003.
In Singapore, the mDR Group of companies operates one of the largest network of telecommunications retail stores (including franchised stores), offering M1 and Singtel products and services, such as mobile, fixed and wireless broadband.
The Group’s wholly-owned subsidiary Pixio Sdn. Bhd., is a key player in the digital inkjet printing for Point-OfSale and Out-Of-Home advertisement solutions market in Malaysia. Pixio has also opened its first overseas operations in 2015, offering such similar high-quality printing solutions in Yangon.
Through its joint-venture company MDR Myanmar Co., Ltd., the Group currently has business operations in Yangon and Mandalay, the two largest cities in Myanmar.
mDR Group’s businesses include:
- Authorised distributor of mobile devices and accessories for leading global brands like Huawei, LG, Microsoft, Samsung and Sony;
- Key partner of telecommunications service providers M1 and SingTel, through retail distribution networks branded HandphoneShop and 3 Mobile stores respectively;
- Distribution of Singtel prepaid cards and services in Singapore;
- Owner of GadgetWorld, a chain of lifestyle retail concept stores that offer the latest technology gadgets, mobile and lifestyle accessories;
- Partner of Huawei and Samsung branded retail concept stores in Singapore;
- Owner of HandPhoneShop.com, an e-commerce portal that offers the latest mobile devices, gadgets, and accessories;
- Provider of after-market services to end consumers for key partners Huawei, Samsung, and Sony, for equipment repairs and technical services in Singapore;
- Provision of digital inkjet printing for Point-Of-Sale and Out-Of Home advertisement solutions in Malaysia and Myanmar; and
- Distribution of Ooredoo prepaid cards and services in Myanmar.